Hintons 2015

Hintons 2015

Friday, May 4, 2007

Graduation Day!!

Today Matt graduated from North Central University!! After 4 years of hard work he did it & on top of that he graduated Summa Cum Laude.

The latest referrals came this week taking us thru 11/01/05. Our Log-in-date (LID) is 11/23/05 so we are now hoping for an August or September referral. The April referral cycle only went an abysmal 2 days so we are thrilled that almost a week's worth was included this last time.

We know that ultimately God's timing will work perfectly and we continue to trust Him in this journey.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Hi Maddy's Mom,
Just saying hi and thanks for visitng my blog - glad you like it!! I have just had a little peek at yours, and must say I am a HUGE fan of the Steve Curtis Chapman song you have there - I also have it on mine! It brings me to tears every time I hear it. Here's hoping that this week will bring us some referral news, and will also bring us a little closer to our precious China babes...
Cristina (AKA Tassiegirl)