I've been tagged by Sindy from http://forallisonwithlove.blogspot.com to list 7 things you may not know about me.
The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I graduated with a degree in French. I never really did anything with it, but have been to France a few times. The last time I went was in 2000 for our 5 year wedding anniversary.
2. We own 2 cars of the same make & model (different years though), what can we say, we love our VW Passat station wagons!
3. My current Net Flix list consists of all the seasons of Little House on the Prairie. I loved watching this when I was a kid & wanted to start at the beginning & see all of the episodes. I am currently 1/2 way thru season 2. I can't waint until Maddy is old enough to watch these with me.
4. Matt, Maddy & I were all born in the year of the Dog.
5. I lived in India for 3 months when I was 22 years old. Long story, involves an ex-boyfriend, let's just leave it at that!
6. I've always had a dream to open either a tea house or a coffee shop. The tea house would be fun to offer high tea parties & other fun events around Chinese culture.
7. I have visited 5 of the 7 continents. Hopefully I can hit at least Africa (maybe Antartica too, but that's not as strong of a desire).
Now I get to tag 7 people: