Hintons 2015

Hintons 2015

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday of Reflection

Every Good Friday I am amazed at the love that Christ had for us. As I read the story of His crucifixion year after year I never get tired of the story. One of my absolute favorite accounts is in Luke 23. It talks about the thieves that hung on either side of Him & one mocked while the other was humbled. The humble thief asked Jesus to remember him when His kingdom came & Jesus replied "Surely you will be with me in paradise today." The song by Third Day called Thief is based on this passage in Luke 23:39-43, I cry every time I hear this song. I found a You Tube video someone made with this song below.

2 comments:

Louanne said...

Thanks for sharing this. It's days like today that I feel overwhelmed that God gave Nadia to us. To think that she was born in a country where it's against the law to share the gospel with people under 18 and all along God saw fit to bring our daughters to us. So that we could share the good news with them.

He is risen. Hugs to you!

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

Thanks for sharing Tanya!! Happy Easter to all of you. I cant wait
to hear of your Lid!

Hugs,

SINDY