Hintons 2015

Hintons 2015

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easter Part 2

I know it's been a little gap between posts. It was a stressful week, which started with my e-mail account getting hacked into & auto-sending e-mails to my friends about a new i-phone. And as if that wasn't bad enough, all of inbox & sent mail got deleted along with all of my contacts. Grrrr... Anyhow on to part two of the Easter Post.

On the Saturday before Easter our church had their annual Easter Egg Hunt




Then came Easter Sunday.....


3 comments:

Muriel Pfeifer said...

Easter is such a special time in our lives. I'm glad you shared your photos with us!

Tracy said...

I love her purple dress. I cannot believe how tall she is now. And cute as ever. I miss seeing her!

June said...

We loved to come to the Easter egg hunting event! Nice seeing you guys.