in Hubei, China our lives were forever changed by a certain little boy. Today we celebreate half a year with our son. It's so hard to believe that it's already been that long. We are amazed & blessed by him on a daily basis. Amazed that he blended into the family so quickly and blessed that we were chosen to be his forever family.
The other part that blows our minds is how well he & his sister have formed a bond. There are times when we see a side of Maddy that would have never been possible without a sybling. Zeke has come a long way since that first meeting at the Civil Affairs Office in Wuhan. His English is wonderful & his pronouciation since his surgery is remarkable.
- Lately he prefers to be called Yang Yang so we are trying to respect that
- He loves meatballs
- He can spot a motorcycle from very far away
- He makes the funniest sound effects with his mouth (motorcycles, cars, sirens, etc.)
- He is learning to hold his own with his bossy big sister
- He does not like having dirty hands or a dirty face
- He is very friendly & loves to say 'hi' & 'bye' to everyone
- One of his favorite games is playing pillow pet chase with his sister before bedtime