Hintons 2015

Hintons 2015

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wuhan Look back

Last year we spent Saturday- Friday the week prior to Christmas in Wuhan before taking the train into Guangzhou. I remember spending a lot of time in the hotel because it was cold in Wuhan & very few places had heat. We visited a museum that showed the history of the region but I swear I could se my breath almost the whole time we were in the place.

Thankfully our hotel had a good swimming pool & a little area that was deisgned for kids (w/a few ride on toys & floor mats). I remember Zeke wanting to go for endless rides in the stroller since this was obviously a new experience for him. I think one of the memories that still makes me chuckle is coming back to the Civil Affairs Office the day after we met Zeke & as I had predicted (& almost on queue), the orphanage staff started to inspect Zeke's clothes to ensure we had the permissible # of layers on him.













No comments: