Hintons 2015

Hintons 2015

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Craftiness

With winter in Minnesota being in full swing, I've been trying to spend a little more time on craft projects (scrapping & card making). I have gotten a few new fun tools & stamps, one are these cute Asian themed stamps I picked up at Archivers-



The other tool that I just bought, which I am starting to love is the Cricut Expressions Machine:

I was really not planning on buying this machine since we have a small house & my crafting space is limited, but it was a great deal from an Ebay store & it came with 3 cartridges & free shipping. Also, I was able to buy a couple more cartridges for $38/ea which is a steal compared to other prices I have seen.

The main driver behind getting this machine was Matt. We stumbled upon the infomercial one night (which I had seem before) & he was like 'man we need to get that machine!' His main motive though is creating stickers & decals for hi motorcycle. I am really excited to attend my next crop night so I can use the machine & share it with friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if your guy wanted it too, how could you resist?!

Jodi said...

I wish I could get as motivated as you to do the scrapping!

Louanne said...

My friend got the big one and then gave me her small one and money for cartridges for my birthday (which I also got on ebay for 27-37 a piece) and I love it!!

I did our Christmas cards with them. If you can find the Zoobaloo cartridge on eBay, I recommend that you get it.

Dan and Karen said...

Have Cricut (the original) love it, have no time to use it.

I've got an Archiver's gift card burning a hole in my pocket and those Asian stamps are just the ticket.

Have fun crafting...I was too busy BEFORE Danika to get anything done and I don't know that I ever will now but I have dreams...

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

Hi Tanya,

Happy Chinese New Year!!! Congrats
on the Cricut!!! I've used mine
once, I cant wait till I'm off
work again so I can really get
into it. Thanks for stopping
by. I hope you get your I800
back soon! Thanks for offering
some fabric! Are you doing the
quilt too? If so I will send you
some fabric!!!

Hugs,

Sindy

P.S. I WILL PM YOU MY INFO
ON RQ