Hintons 2015

Hintons 2015

Monday, September 8, 2008

A few dedications

Here are a few pictures we have taken over the last week that we would like to dedicate to a few people....

To uncle Adam, Daddy & I went to McDonald's the other day & look what came in my Happy Meal. He comes complete with sound effects.



To Grandma, I've really gotten into The Gingerbread Man book you gave me. I have especially taken to the 'Man' you made me. I even cuddled with him at naptime today.


To Auntie Joyce: thanks again for the dress you gave me, I finally got to wear it to church last week.


Thank you so much to the 3 of you for all of the things you do for me. Although they may seem small, they have a big impact on my life. I love you! -Maddy




3 comments:

Jodi said...

Toddler days! She looks so big in the picture in the dress! Cute.

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

Tanya,

Madison is so beautiful!!! I loved
all the new photos!!! How's the
paperchasing comming along? I
hope your doing well!!!

Hugs,

Sindy & Allie

Tracy said...

Funny! Charlotte has the R2D2 from the happy meal. She calls is D2D2.

Maddy is so cute!